суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

david tao guitar tab




Itapos;s 11pm.

Wait, wait, do you hear it?�


.... Nope.


Because my kid... Is... ASLEEP�For the first time in a week sheapos;s asleep before 1am and so far weapos;ve only had one false start (as opposed to 3 or 4).
Last night (or rather, this morning), I was up at 4am while my sweet, darling little girl decided No Mommy, Sleep Is For The Weak, We Shall Stay Awake ALL�FREAKING�NIGHT. I�was so exhausted, and we were both frustrated. I�was ready to strangle my own child (figuratively, not literally, and unless you have children donapos;t even judge me for that sentence because EVERY�MOTHER�has felt a stab of resentment at their child when theyapos;re exhausted.. They donapos;t mean it, but it happens, and we feel horrible for the rest of our lives for it. Iapos;ll remember those moments when shes 65 years old, if Iapos;m not completely senile or dead). I was so overwhelmed that I�even half attempted the cry it out method.

The Ferber Method, aka, Crying It Out, is a crock of fucking shit. Who cries more, the baby, or you?�Itapos;s torture. Sure and utter torture. Not for the baby so much as the parent. She cried for 35 minutes STRAIGHT�and was upset to the point of vomiting. I�moved her into bed with us finally and just let her sleep with me. I�cried, and kissed her sweet forehead, and told her I�was sorry for being a bad mommy. I�realize that she has no idea what an ordeal it was for both of us (in fact, tonight she has no idea what transpired), however I�felt guilty as hell for even attempting it. Itapos;s ot for us, clearly.

I�did homework today and called around to behaviorialists and pediatricians. I�got my answers and I�formed fact-based, solid opinions on how I�want to raise my daughter... And armed with my�new information I�started a bedtime routine all over again. She fought a nap all day today and remained happy and smiley and alert. So I�let her stay up. Come bedtime, I�warmed her mattress, turned on Baby Einsteinapos;s CD, nursed her, patted her, let her doze in my lap and then clipped her into her cozy crib. Time:�9:06pm.

9:35 she woke up crying. I�again nursed her, burped her, carried her around for a bit, and let her doze off again. Once she was sufficiently sleepy, I�put her back to bed. Time:�9:55pm.

So far, no waking. Cross your fingers.

I�feel so much more in control tonight. Hereapos;s to... SLEEP�
david tao guitar tab, david tao guitar tabs, david tao i believe, david tao i believe lyrics.



Комментариев нет: